Jingle Jingle Jingle
Sol Body Jingle Jingle Jingle Shimmering Body Powder ($12.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a pale, iridescent peach with a sparkling, luminous finish. It did not read that metallic when applied and buffed out on my skin, but it definitely had more apparent sparkles throughout, so if you don’t like a “glittery” highlight, this may be too much.
It had semi-sheer to medium, buildable pigmentation, which was as marketed, with a firmer, slightly drier texture that required a heavier-handed technique to pick up product evenly. I would recommend swirling a more feathery brush more aggressively or else using a moderately-dense, more blush-like highlighting brush. The brand recommended fingertips for higher level of coverage over a brush, which was accurate, and fingertips worked, but I preferred the diffusion achieved using a brush. It wore well for eight hours with slight sparkle migration over time.
- Dior Golden Peach (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Strobe Pink Gold (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Eclipse (PiP, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- JD Glow Beyunce (P, $16.50) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Stargazer (P, $39.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Show Gold (P, $37.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
- Sydney Grace Candied Peach (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (80% similar).
- Anastasia Regal (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Pearl (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter, brighter (80% similar).
caprylic/capric triglyceride, ptfe, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, magnesium myristate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, tin oxide, argania spinosa kernel oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, tocopheryl acetate, sclerocarya birrea seed oil, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, tocopherol, iron oxides (ci 77491), mica (ci 77019), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.