Huda Beauty Helios N.Y.M.P.H. All Over Highlighting Powder ($55.00 for 1.05 oz.) is a rich, golden bronze with strong, warm undertones and a sparkling, metallic sheen. It was supposed to have “sheer to medium coverage” that was buildable, but it was actually rather pigmented; being generous, I might say semi-opaque in practice, but it was something you’d use a lighter-hand and a less-dense brush to specifically achieve true buildable coverage.
The formula felt like a gel-powder hybrid, so it had a firmer, denser feel to the touch–ensuring no powderiness–and did pick up more evenly with a moderately dense brush. The product applied evenly to bare skin and blended out with ease without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. It had produced a noticeable shine that wasn’t quite as intense as it seemed when I initially swatched it, though it did get close to pore-emphasizing territory at full coverage. This shade lasted well for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
- Milani Glowing (P, $10.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 12 Copper (P, $21.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Wayne Goss Golden Glow (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Dose of Colors Chasing the Sun (LE, $28.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Sydney Grace Sequoia (LE, $9.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- MAC In on the Secret (LE, $37.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Persona Del Mar (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- JD Glow Gabrielle (P, $16.50) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Salt New York Gold (P, $16.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Losing Sleep (PiP, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, squalane, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, glycerin, polysorbate 20, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), xanthan gum, silica, tin oxide, dicalcium phosphate, iron oxides / ci 77491, titanium dioxide / ci 77891, iron oxides / ci 77499, iron oxides / ci 77492.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.